Sunday, January 31, 2010

audition's finally over. it was a really different experience because all four of us were told to be in the room - our auditions were held TOGETHER. we spent almost an hour in the room going through each others' pieces and excerpts. it was seriously nerve-wrecking.

oh well, no high hopes for that but i thought my triangle excerpt was really the nicest among the bunch.

I HOPE HE LIKED MY TRIANGLE EXCERPT. please please please please please!

sigh, whatever it is, I really under-performed like crazy due to my own nerves. gee, it's so true when they say that you're always your own enemy isn't it? I was literally shaking when I was asked to play the glock excerpt la, and me being me, I slipped. I slipped during the marimba solo BIG TIME, I slipped during the triangle excerpt too. EH WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY! :(

lesson learnt: learn how not to be so nervous/ learn how to play properly even when you're awfully nervous.

Y10:22 PM

skyward
TRAPEEDEEDEEDALALA!:D

her
I'm lovin' my life while it lasts!

destined
  • mallets
  • piano
  • marimba
  • good life
  • lovely friends
  • happy family


  • speak



    take off
    cha eng
    chian
    deborah
    edwin
    eugenia
    jeremy
    joetan
    rudee
    sarah
    serping
    zarrah


    reminisce


    credits
    1 2 3 4