Monday, October 05, 2009

things i should still remember many years down the road:


#1

I was down with diarrhoea and nauseousness in 2008 (that or 2007) once and mum took care of me; she eventually fell sick as well, with the same symptoms. the two of us slept downstairs while the rest were upstairs because we were afraid we would spread it to the rest of our family. one of the nights while i was still ill, i was sleeping and i heard a really loud thud and woke up. i decided to walk out of the room to find out what gave that loud thud. i saw my mum sitting on the ledge of the toilet door helplessly, and when i went a few steps more forward, i saw vomit on the floor and she was bleeding - she fell while rushing to the toilet and knocked her dentures againsts her gum and lips. i was terrified and helpless at the same time, and that feeling still feels real as i'm recalling this incident. fortunately we both recovered from that eventually and mum just had to go fix her dentures. i'm so glad that the damage done was just that.


#2

I wanted this CD back in 2004 and a really good friend went to queue up to get the CD autographed before passing it to me as a gift. I don't recall myself saying thank you that appreciatively. I will, definitely, soon. :) I recently played some songs from that CD on my ipod and memories just came flowing. Good old friend, you're deeply appreciated, really. :D


#3

Back in JC when we were still OGLs, Cha Eng and I would be bathing friends. We loved grandstands in the middle of the night because it would be all pitch black and no one could see us. We would go up there to the water taps and try to wipe our bodies clean. HAHA! Ah, memories, really! :)


#4

I was glad that you were willing to lend me my camera then, though I'm still wondering if there were some ulterior motives involved. Hmmm, but oh well, thank you for the camera, though it wasn't of that much use, and thank you for the trust!


#5

Genia and I would go back to school on sundays (back in JJC and now still on-going) to mug (or alternatively sleep in the school canteen). HAHA! We would go grab some subway sandwiches and cookies and then plant our asses in the school canteen and plug-in to our walkman phones playing songs like MIA, mother mother, speechless, etc. After all that complicated procedures, we would finally settle down to mug a little, and then miraculously a squash racket might come into the picture and gone was the mugging session. Oh well, that was life and that's why I'm here doing music now.


#6

I'll never forget that period between after A levels and getting enrolled into Lasalle. I was home every day for more than half a year, and i really learned a lot, i.e. cooking, doing housechores, how to be a better person, etc. I guess that crucial point of time was when I woke up from my silly wishful thinkings. JJC probably wasn't a waste of time - the failure taught me to treasure time more :)


#7

I miss my good old friend :) 2003-2004 was crazy - i had a folder in my hotmail account with all your emails. that folder got lost in translation because i didn't manage to log on to hotmail for MONTHS and my account got frozen. the folder was called 'LALALA' folder and i was really affected when I found out that it was gone.


#8

Dad was helping with some gardening stuff at the yard and he fainted while plucking some grass. I recall hearing mum's helpless call for help vaguely while I slept (it was in the morning). I woke up after I heard repeated yells and ran downstairs hoping that things weren't that bad. I was glad that my dad merely fainted, and that was the only damage done.


#9

Friends do crazy things and I'll never forget how we would lie down at the grandstand and start singing our lungs off into the night sky. I really like the feeling of being at the grandstand at night. It feels strangely serene and peaceful :)


#10

I guess singing makes up a huge part of my leisure time. There was once Wayne, Yong Lin and I went 'lepak-ing' at Potong Pasir and we just sang non-stop till 4am.


Hey important people out there! I want you to know that you're all important and much appreciated! Of course there are more to the list but it's late now and I can't possibly list down every single thing here right?

I guess I'm not much of a sweet talker but let me tell you this: I can really remember things well! So don't you wish you can escape my memory! :D

Y1:57 AM

skyward
TRAPEEDEEDEEDALALA!:D

her
I'm lovin' my life while it lasts!

destined
  • mallets
  • piano
  • marimba
  • good life
  • lovely friends
  • happy family


  • speak



    take off
    cha eng
    chian
    deborah
    edwin
    eugenia
    jeremy
    joetan
    rudee
    sarah
    serping
    zarrah


    reminisce


    credits
    1 2 3 4