Thursday, August 14, 2008

hello! i'm here to inject some happy molecules into this place. it'd been too angsty for the past WEEK or so, but i'm happy now. all's good FOR NOW! tmr will be a better day. TRALALA!

anyway, i'm happy cus I GOT INTO SAYOWE! :) it's the short term for Southeast Asian Youth Wind Ensemble. I GOT IN I GOT IN! so i'm in for a trip with expenses all paid for (except for the shopping part). I AM DAMN BLOODY HAPPY CAN. everybody CLAP HANDS! NOW! :D :D :D

erm, that's it for now. no picture no inspiration. hahaha... will upload the pictures (FINALLY) when i'm home and back to the laptop.

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!:)

Y11:32 PM

skyward
TRAPEEDEEDEEDALALA!:D

her
I'm lovin' my life while it lasts!

destined
  • mallets
  • piano
  • marimba
  • good life
  • lovely friends
  • happy family


  • speak



    take off
    cha eng
    chian
    deborah
    edwin
    eugenia
    jeremy
    joetan
    rudee
    sarah
    serping
    zarrah


    reminisce


    credits
    1 2 3 4