Saturday, April 12, 2008
Hello every buddy! I've been feeling extremely tense and irritable these few days. i suspect that it's due to long hours in school and getting shit from shitty people like a certain B and a certain WK and certain other people. lalala...
main study recital's on monday and i hope it'll turn out well for everyone!:) i've got a melody (only four notes) stuck in my head but i can't seem to be able to recall where i heard it from. it's damn annoying. plus it's the orchestra/movie soundtrack kind of music, WITHOUT LYRICS - meaning one less clue to finding the answer, argh, adds on to my pile of irritants.
ANYWAYYYY, CW had finally come to an end. i think my group ended it with a BANG! cus shahrinn a.k.a. MC GARUDA rapped to the hip hop beats and the rest of us where adding layers to his piece. HIP HOP IS KOOL OKAY!:D capital K somemore. thanks.
this weekend's going to be long and aimless - i can foresee it. everything's more or less done for my main study exam. programme notes, scores, repertoire list done. the only thing i need now is a cover page to be printed and then i can bind my entire programme portfolio!
my pieces are fine (I HOPE) but i'll do up my snare piece until swee swee this weekend. accents, dynamics, NOTES.
I hope I'll be fine!:) AND I HOPE I DONT HIT THE WRONG BARS FOR RAIN DANCE! pray ah everybuddy pray for me thank you!
Y12:04 PM