Saturday, December 08, 2007
HELLO EVERYONE! i'm still not done with blogging about my birthday yet! HAHA!:)
so here's my birthday entry #2!:)
as part of my recycling efforts, i brought the leftover party hats and party trumpets to school for my classmates (and I, of course, to play with). you know, save the earth, LIVE EARTH! so even when it comes to birthdays, I reckon I should play my part too!:)
after class we went to the grass patch and there was a little commotion (in a good way cus it was a birthday commotion!)!
.jpg)
SARAH DAMN HAPPY LA! and rudy was damn whatever he was doing.
.jpg)
this photo very give face, thank you. HAHA!
.jpg)
the 'commotion'
.jpg)
rudy was quite high!

the group photo! after much commotion!:D
.jpg)
and finally we started making our way out of school, and i find this photo very artistic. ignore the yellow shirt extra uncle.

PINK COLOUR!
.jpg)
and then we reached holland v! :D with dap dap!

with SALAHHHH! :D

dap dap and char char!

dap dap with her B52 SHOT! (this is a very secretive photo and i hope that dap dap's dad isn't a blog hopper)

HELLO SARAH DAMN UNGLAM! I LIKE! :D

very random photo, staging a murder or robbery, OR SOMETHING. yes jeslyn, noted. NOTED.

dap dap and sarah!:)

char char and pappy!:)
.jpg)
i'm legal okay.

i like this photo! it's very happy!:D

and finally a group photo of all of us!:D
the bunch of us, charlene, mark, sarah, zarrah, dafne and I, ordered A LOT OF FOOD and just sat down at wala wala to eat and talk and chill!:) really really enjoyed the food and the company! and the group of them paid for me so that made me even happier! :) ahh what a wonderful world! :D
THANK YOU FRIENDS! :)
Y9:40 PM