Sunday, September 16, 2007
My creative workshop group went over to one of our group members' studio over at clarke quay and I FELT LIKE A VERY COOL PERSON!:)

So basically Shahrinn is a DJ and he has a studio with his friends at Clarke Quay and he works at Cafe del Mar every saturday. He even invited the group of us to the place and he says we can get VIP tickets!:) :)

Everybody please look at this thing! It's the scratching thing! You know you know, those you see in concerts!

And this is TEAM PHANTOM at work! Well, more like half of Team Phantom plus a theatre student Melissa. :)
School's still good so far, except for the horrendously long hours in school and disgusting rescheduling of class, plus one or two monster teachers (let's not mention names) and one or two monster fellow students (let's not mention names, too). I've made more new friends again and I think I've got a really fun class!
All that impromptu jamming sessions at the back of the lecture theatre whenever teachers aren't around for whatever unforeseen circumstances, all that food feasts under the lecturers' noses and of course the funny cam-whoring sessions anytime, anywhere, that makes our class fun!:)
The group of us has been roaming around Bugis and Dhoby Ghaut in search for the perfect food place and so far, the Turkish Kebab Mart at Peace Centre sells quite good food! Of course, Rochor Tauhuay still tops our favourites list! It's cheap, affordable and mainly SUPER NEAR SCHOOL! Well done! :D
I really look forward to Darren Moore's creative workshop class every week because it's super fun and we get to try out on every and anything possible to make our compositions authentic and good(hopefully). The fun thing is I get to dig out all the percussion toys in the cupboards and experiment with all of them and then try to fit them into my group's songs! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
Ok hopefully this very positive attitude (wow I smell simon leow) stays around and I SHALL BUY MYSELF THE VERY EXCITING P-BAG SOON! P BAG P BAG P BAG P BAG!:D
Y4:52 PM