Sunday, July 01, 2007

hi, boredom kills.

so here i am writing rubbish! the chuas went to singapore for some ikea-loving!:) and it was pretty awesome! meatballs still rock and shopping at ikea's really thrilling i must say, although i looked like a major suagu snapping photos here and there. BUT, i forgot to eat the hollog FORGOT TO EAT THE HOLLOG, and that's quite a sad thing! :( and you know what's hollog dont you? HOTDOG LA, tsk.

i can't help but feel reaaaaaally cynical about this.

and kids are so cute!:) can you see? it's a mini kitchen!

i find it quite amusing.

and this!




i'm SO INSPIRED to have a very very nice house next time. like, quite so very inspired!:) I DONT KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING AND I THINK I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY I THINK I HAVE RUN OUT OF MY CRAPPY GENES AND I THINK I SHOULD JUST GO PLOP ON MY BED AND SLEEP FOR GOOD. or maybe read a book. BYE!

Y6:34 PM

skyward
TRAPEEDEEDEEDALALA!:D

her
I'm lovin' my life while it lasts!

destined
  • mallets
  • piano
  • marimba
  • good life
  • lovely friends
  • happy family


  • speak



    take off
    cha eng
    chian
    deborah
    edwin
    eugenia
    jeremy
    joetan
    rudee
    sarah
    serping
    zarrah


    reminisce


    credits
    1 2 3 4