Friday, June 22, 2007
time check time check, cinderchua's still awake at THIS godly hour. awesome. first time in a week i'm disobeying the doctor! not very healthy but i really think i cannot sleep la!
and the thing is, I JUST DISCOVERED A VERY VERY COOL THING FROM CHINYEN AND I'M SO GONNA WORK TOWARDS IT! :) you know, it's another monastery and i think me and chinyen can just be resident nuns there already. hahaha!:) BUT I THINK IT'S QUITE A HAPPY THING SO I'M NOW DAMN HAPPY, like, one year in advance. madness!
when there's a goal, there's a will to work towards it. there's the drive to make me strive further. hopefully this will be a path that leads me to my future. i don't want it bleak. colourful a bit la, you know what i mean?:)
well seriously, i think there's no point when the interest is not there. what's the point of forcing yourself to take up something totally foreign to you, just so much so that it leaves you within your comfort zone. what makes you think that your comfort zone's gonna be the one that does you good? what makes you think that living in comfort's gonna lead you anywhere?
THINK.
Y1:54 AM